Monday, February 25, 2013

Ramadan Month

Madiha Marghalany

 
One of my favorite things in my country is the month of Ramadan.
Ramadan is one of the Muslims duty. Muslims fasting from sunrise to sunset. Before Ramadan come all Muslims prepare themselves for the holly month, so some people decorate their houses, with lights, fabrics, and plants, and make list of things to do. I know people stop or add habits in the holly month. And a lot of people visit each other and a lot of people visit Orphans and make for them foods and buy clothes, toys, books, and stories. We fasting in Ramadan to feel how poor people feel, so people give the poor people foods, money and help poor people. Also fasting is healthy for the body too that what the scientific achievement newly, and also it makes a strong personality because I can stop eating and drinking and prove that the person can do anything he wants to do. So I love this month because every year I can change a lot of things in my life for 30 days I remember my last things that I changed, that if I saw food in the ground I take it and throw it in a trash my next plane is visit the orphans . During the month of Ramadan I have fun and I help people so I feel so so  happy.   

 


      

8 comments:

  1. Madiha,

    I've tried fasting once when I was in high school. It was for a volunteer project with other students. We volunteered our work in the community and didn't eat for 30 hours -- we only drank juice. I got really hungry at the end but it was an interesting experience to have that feeling. Ramadan is such a beautiful holiday. Thank you for sharing!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Month of Ramadan sounds very interesting!

    Qiqi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this holiday. I was fasting in last week because I want to become more thin, but I give up. It is so hard.I'm glad this holiday makes you happy. From: XIN Jiang

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  5. When is the Ramadan month?

    Kyung Jin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ramadan start on the middle of July. I really miss these days, I wish to back home, and spend these beautiful days with my family.


    Abdul

    ReplyDelete