Monday, February 25, 2013

What I love Most about my Country



Kyriakos Theoti

       The thing I love most about Greece is the weather for many rezones. First of all in Greece we have four seasons spring, winter, summer,  fall, and each period is special because the weather chaing, and the winter is not so could. The second thing that I love about my country is the nice beaches because we have very clean and sparkling water, and especially the summer we almost every week we have beach party. Finally I love a lot the summer in Greece and I can’t wait for it to go buck.

11 comments:

  1. That's a nice place. I hope that I can go there someday.By the way,you have two spell mistakes.The first sentence, you should change 'rezones' to 'reasons'. The last sentence, you should change 'buck' to 'back'. In sum this is a good writing. From: XIN JIANG

    ReplyDelete
  2. weather lookes nice in Greece i will go there in the summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to go there, the beach looks awesome.





    Abdul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Kyriakos, I think Greece is the most beautiful country in the world! I've never been there so I'll have to plan a trip someday! Didn't you say that you live in Cyprus? Is that where you are from?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and i hope i will to see you there. I'm from Cyprus, Cyprus is half Greek and half Turkish but we have and us government. it's complicated

      Delete
  5. I love beaces too, the beach looks gorgeous.someday I will visit Greece. and i hope for you to see your country soon.

    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greece is one of place i really want to go!! I think in the future i will be there.

    Qiqi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful!!! I realy want to travel there.



    kyung jin

    ReplyDelete