Monday, February 25, 2013

My Favorite Chinese Spicy Food



Xin Jiang                    
Mapo tofu is one of my favorite spicy foods in China because it smells so good, tastes so delicious, and looks like small magic cube. It has a good smell. Every time when I smell this dish, it makes me feel joyful. Besides, it also has a strong and hot taste. The taste from Mapo tofu improves my appetite. When I eat Mapo tofu, it always allows me to eat more. It looks like small magic cube. Whenever I see the Mapo tofu, I want to eat it. I usually eat Mapo tofu with my mother because she also likes it. I'm crazy about Mapo tofu and other spicy foods in my country.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks delicious maybe i well try it some day.


    Abdul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try this dish in every Chinese restaurant.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. If you like Chinese foods, i can introduce more Chinese food for you.

      Delete
  4. This is a good paragraph, makes me want to eat Mapo tofu,thank you for sharing.

    Qiqi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like spicy foods. This one is best.Haha.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Maybe I should introduce other Chinese food for you. From:XIN

      Delete
  6. Mohammed has never tried Mapo Tofu! I haven't tried it either, but it looks DELICIOUS! Xin, please make it for us! Thank you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! These days I study cooking every night!
      From:XIN Jiang

      Delete
    2. You cook for Jessica?? Lucky sister!

      Sarah

      Delete
  7. I really like spicy food.I'd like to try the mapo tobu.
    Could you recommend a good restaurant?



    kyung jin

    ReplyDelete