Monday, February 25, 2013

kabsah

Abdul





Kabsah  is one of my favorite dishes in Saudi Arabia. Kabsah is one of the Saudi’s most famous traditional dishes, and it's a part of the Saudi Arabian culture. The most important ingredients in this dish are rice and meat, and it has different colors like yellow, and orange, and white. Sometimes  it tastes salty and sometimes little spicy. When i eat Kabsah, it brings joy to me. Saudis eat this dish for lunch or dinner. we usually eat Kabsah by our hands, and we sit on the floor and eat it. On celebration times like wedding day the dinner for sure would be Kabsah. so most Saudis like Kabsah, like me, so if you are never eaten Kabsah you are never eaten before.
 








12 comments:

  1. Buddy!Can you cook this for me on my wedding day?

    From: XIN Jiang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy yummy I love Kabsa too, but usualy women don't eat by hands.

    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abdul,

    You have to prepare this Kabsa for our class! I'll be looking forward to eating your food. Thank you, Abdul!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try this delicious dish, i know you are a good cook!!

    ReplyDelete