Friday, May 3, 2013

The three vivid memories


Madiha

I have a lot of vivid memories. The most three vivid memories from my life are the last two weeks in high school, my sister wedding day, and when my dad was in intensive care at a hospital.
      The first impressive memory was my last two weeks in my high school. It was bad days, because I had to have a good grade so I could go to university and choose the major that I like. I studied hard in the last month before the exam, but during the final exam like the two weeks, I wasn’t able to eat, sleep, or have fun because  I didn’t want to spend any time without studying. I remember  these days everyone was angry because the worried that something bad would happen to me. Even my mom was with me in my room and she tried to help me. When I finished the exam, I realized that my voice changed and I lost six kilograms. So it was a vivid memory to me.
     Next, I remember my sister’s wedding day because she is both my best friend and sister . we’re like twins we love each other so much. I enjoyed that day because I felt so happy and sad in the same time. This is because she would travel to her honeymoon and after that she would  live in another city so I was going to miss her. I remember the next day we were talking to each other on the phone and we started crying and I remember that she said “ok I’ll come back and live with you “ that was very, very funny because I was 19 and she was 21 years old so we were like a children. So it’s a vivid memory and I’ll not forget it.
     Finally, I remember  when my dad was in intensive care at the hospital. The worst was that the doctors didn’t know what the problem was my family planed that they would come on the spring break to go to Disney world so everything was messy. It is the worst weekend. I just was crying because I felt weak. I couldn’t do anything for them. So I planned to go back to my country because no one wanted to say the true. I felt they were hiding something. The problem was that I didn’t know how to buy a ticket and I asked my sister to help me but she told my mother and my mother rejected my idea to go back to my country. she said that my dad is ok and in a few days he can talk to me . so I remember these days because it was difficult for me and vivid.
     Overall these were my vivid memories that I’ll never forget. My last two weeks in high school, my sister wedding day, and when my dad was in the intensive care at the hospital. I hope that I will have great memories in the future.


2 comments:

  1. While I am reading your last two weeks in your high school,a memory of my high school appeared in my mind. You had a really hard time.

    what age does most women get married in your country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading about these stories, especially about you and your sister. I always wanted a sister! You are very lucky that you have so many siblings. I feel sorry about the situation that your father had -- I had no idea that this happened. This happened recently, right? I'm glad he is healthy now. That can be very stressful for you.

    Thank you for sharing, Madiha!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete