Friday, May 3, 2013

Mohammed
My memory
                  I have a lot of memories, but I can’t remember most of them. In fact most people can’t remember. We always remember the most important memories for us. What I can remember until now is watching soccer back there in my home country, and the years of my high school and my graduation from high school. 
                  
                       One of my favorite memories is watching soccer in my home country. I love watching soccer with my friends. We mostly watched matches in the restaurant. The most memorial match for me was in 2009. It was a strong match between the two teams but my team had won the game. That was a really good day for me.
                      
                        The years of my high school was the best years of my life. I have a lot of memories with my friends and teachers. For example I always eat breakfast with my friends. I loved high school because it was mostly fun. Finally I wish if I can repeat these days from high school.

                          I finished high school last year. My parents didn’t come to the graduation party. They were in Dubai. My uncle came instead of them. My graduation was perfect and I enjoyed that day.

                          I think people can make a strong memory if they made more important activity’s. that’s why sad memories are always memorized. So In my opinion , we should think about bad things in a nice way to make a lot of happy memories.    

No comments:

Post a Comment