Friday, May 3, 2013

The Three Most Vivid Memories of My Life


 Kyung Jin

     This is the first to write autobiography. I was thinking for all day about what three memories I would choose. It was not easy to choose three memories because many memories appeared in my mind. The three most vivid memories are participating in a play club in my college, seeing my boyfriend (my future husband) and coming to the USA.
      First, the memory of participating in a play club named "pierrot" in my college made me happy. This club performed a play once a year in May. The club members who are casted practiced almost every day and the rest of the members had a discussion about designing the stage, music and stage properties. I was casted once as a supporting actor. I remembered "tension" right before starting the performance. Some members shed their tears after the curtain fell. After the performance was finished, we had a party. I loved the party. Without a doubt, participating in the play club in my college made elated.
      Second , the memory of seeing my boyfriend (my future husband) made me feel delightful. One of my friends fixed me up him about the time when I graduated from my college. My husband said to me when he saw me, he fell in love at first and he thought I was like an angel and a fairy. He had a good personality. We dated for four years until we got married. I was very happy. I felt that I was like a princess. Whenever I remember the date with my husband, it makes me feel delightful.
       The last is the memory of coming to the USA with my family. My husband had a dream to study in the USA before we got married but the dream never came true. After we got married, he worked at Samsung. He tried to get a job in the USA from ten years ago but he didn't get a job. We gave up to come to the USA. So when we heard he will be transferred to IBM in New York, we were very surprised. The first day when my family arrived JFK, we were very grateful to god. So this memory makes me very happy.
        In some, the memory of participating in play club in my college, seeing boyfriend (my future husband) and coming to the USA makes me happy. I want to cherish these memories forever.


6 comments:

  1. Kyung Jin,
    I love your story. High school, meeting your husband for the first time, and coming to the U.S. -- all such dear memories. The part about when you met your husband is the sweetest! Every part about that story makes me smile--especially how he thought you looked like an angel and a fairy, and he made you feel like a princess.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad your husband's dream come true, even thought he doesn't come to American for study, but better late than never! And your love story is so sweet:)
    hope you and your family have a great time~

    Qiqi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyung jin
    I like your story about you and your husband. He is a successful man because he knows how to make his wife feel like a princess! I also hope you and your family have good time in the USA.
    XIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel like a princess now before I got married I felt like that.

      Delete