Friday, April 12, 2013

A Busy Spring Vacation



 kyungJin                       

    It was a little busy spring vacation because I had many things to do during the vacation.
The first was go to Albany to see my friend and her lovely baby. The second was go to the
Korean hair salon in New Jersey. The Third was go to the dentist with my younger son.

   The first thing that I did was to go to Albany. One of my charming friends moved to Albany at the end of last December and she gave birth to a lovely baby son. Since she moved there, I was
too busy to go to Albany so I have missed her and her baby. When I saw her and her baby
so glad. The baby looks angelic and bewitching. I watched the baby for a long time.
   The second thing that I did was go to the dentist with my younger son. He had to get four
wisdom teeth taken out because his orthodontist said to do that. He got the painful surgery
extract his four wisdom teeth. Unexpectedly from the next day, his lower face was swollen very
 seriously so he had to go to the dentist again. He couldn't open his mouth and he
felt the very sharp pain. He had to apply ice pack until his swelling subsided. The dentist changed
antibiotics to stronger than before. I had to take care of him more carefully and took him a
nutritious liquid diet for several days. After he got the wisdom teeth extracted, I was busy
taking care of him because his swelling was more serious than I thought. I didn't do my other
plans after that day and only focused on my son.
     The third thing that I did during spring break was I got my long hair cut. My friend and I went
to a Korean hair salon in New Jersey. After the skillful hair dresser cut and set my hair, my hair
was beautious. I like this short, a little curly and refined hair style.
    In sum during spring break I got a enough rest, met my charming friend and her lovely baby,
took care of my painful son and got my hair cut. It was a valuable period but it was too short.
I'm already looking forward to summer vacation.

6 comments:

  1. Kyung Jin,

    You are so lucky that you got to see and hold the tiny infant! I bet the baby was really cute... Congratulations to your friend! Also, is your son feeling better now?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qiqi
    Your younger was so brave, if i were him, i would afraid to see dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby is so cuteeeeeee. Did you enjoyed your vacation? I like your last sentence in your writing because I also looking forward to summer vacation. XIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am sorry for your son,i hope that does not affact your garades. was it a perfect holiday?
    Mohammed

    ReplyDelete