Friday, April 12, 2013

A wonderful spring break


Qiqi

      I had an awesome spring break. Even though most students enjoyed their travel during spring break, I just stayed in New Paltz. But I still had an admirable break because I went to the mountains to ski, went to the amazing Japanese supermarket and made an alluring dessert.
     One of the fascinating movements during spring break was going to the mountain to ski. This was a moment I looked forward to for a long time because I never skied before. The ski area was frigid and still snowing. I often fell in the snow, the most kids were laughing at me. They were maybe just 9 or 10 years old, but they skied like professionals. Over and over I fell down but I enjoyed this time. Since I have enough experience of this time, I think next time I will ski better than the first time.
     Another outdoor activity was going to an amazing Japanese supermarket in New Jersey. This supermarket had many appealing Japanese goods such as snacks, makeup and electrical products. I’m crazy about Japanese candy therefore this for me was a delightful time.
     On the rest of spring break’s time I was laid back at home. I searched a dessert recipe online because I miss Chinese dessert. So I went to stop&shop to buy material that I needed. I made a lumpy mashed mango that I never did before. It’s kind of like yellow, and is the taste of coconut milk and mango dessert. It tastes is the same which we used to eat, me and sisters both love this dessert.
     These were my wonderful activities of spring break. I did delightful skiing, bought classy Japanese goods and made an appealing mashed mango dessert. I enjoyed this spring break.

9 comments:

  1. i think you had a good time.
    Mohammed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qiqi,

    I can't believe you went skiing during SPRING break. I hope it wasn't too cold! It looks like you learned a lot that day. I've never gone skiing before, so i should try!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. skiing has a lot of fun, you should try. Actually it isn't very cold because you'll focus on skiing and forget the cold.

      Qiqi

      Delete
    2. That's good to know! Thank you, Qiqi! ~Sarah

      Delete
  3. I like to ski. It has a lot of fun. Maybe next time, we can go skiing together. Xin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, next time i go skiing i will call you~

      Delete
  4. Shall we have a class trip to the mountain to go skiing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think this question you should ask professor Sarah, but i bet it won't come true.

      Delete
    2. I hope not! I just want warm weather to be here always, so I don't want to think about snow anymore. We could think of a spring outdoor activity. :)
      Sarah

      Delete