Friday, April 12, 2013

My spring break
My spring break was an excellent holiday. I went with my family to Florida by car. We reached Florida in two days. It was a long way there.
The road was very long between Florida and New York. We took two days. In the first day we stayed in Hampton inn. On the next day we arrived in Florida. When we reached Disney World everything was alluring.
The first day in Disney was great. We went to the Magic Kingdom. The only problem was very crowded. For instance, there is a game road took 120 minutes. We had dinner there after that we got back to the hotel.
In the next day we went to the Hollywood studios in Disney. it was enjoyable with the a great smell of popcorn and a huge status of the main characters of Disney. We had our breakfast and started to play. There was a game about movies. In the game there was a lot of actors with a classy look.
In the last day we went to the Animal Kingdom. It had a disgusting smell because of the animals. But we enjoyed that day.
After that day we prepared our bags and returned to New Paltz. I think it was a very long trip but it was perfect. Next time I will go to a new place in Florida.
 Mohammed

5 comments:

  1. Qiqi
    Disney is an alluring place, i want to go there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went to there. I regret that I didn't call you and meet you. XIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xin~ Did you go to Disney? Orlando is far from Miami....

      Delete
  3. I've never been to Disney World! Did you see fireworks at Disney? What was your favorite part about Disney? Did you get your picture taken with a character?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete