Thursday, March 21, 2013

My plans for spring vacation

Kyung Jin Park

My plans for spring vacation


     I have some plans for spring vacation.
     First, I'll goof off this weekend at home because I've been busy and feeling tired since I started going to college so I need to take a rest.
     Second, I'm going to go to a Korean hair shop in New Jersey to get a haircut because I like shorter hair than now.
     Third, I'm going to go to the Woodberry common outlet to buy my backpack and my son's sneakers. I've already shopped for my backpack around my village but I didn't find the one I like, so I'm going to go to the Woodberry common outlet.
     Fourth, maybe I'll go to the China town in Flushing. My Chinese friend suggested to my Japanese friend and me. I've never been to the China town so I accepted her suggestion with pleasure.
     Fifth, most importantly, I'll take care of my younger son because he's going to get his four wisdom teeth out on Wednesday March, 27. After taking out his wisdom teeth, maybe he'll have to eat only soft foods for a few days so I'll cook the foods for my younger son.
     In sum, I hope I can do all of my spring vacation plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment