Thursday, March 21, 2013

my plan of spring break


Qiqi

  Spring break is coming soon. I’m really looking forward it. Actually, I’m broke so I can’t plan a long trip during spring break, so I’m planning to go skiing and learning how to drive. For this reason, I can’t wait for this spring break.
     When I come to New Paltz, some people were mention around that New Paltz has ski resort. I feel like to go skiing, but I always don’t have time to go to there. Now, I can take this spring break to go skiing. I have never ski before, I hope I won’t fall down really often.    The other thing I have to do in spring break is learning how to drive. My mother always talks my ears off, she want me to get a driver’s license as soon as possible.Thanks to I won’t go somewhere far away; therefore, I have a lot of time to concentrate on driving.     These two things is my plan for spring break, I hope it would be fun and also rich my experience in US.    

                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment