Thursday, March 21, 2013

A plan for Spring Break

  Xin Jiang
    
          Spring break is coming. I'm so excited because I already made a "friends vacation plan" for that. We are going to the South Beach and watch a NBA basketball match in Miami. We will also go to the Disney Land and Universal Studios in Orlando.
     
         The first day that we come to Miami, my friends and I will watch a NBA basketball match. The "Miami Heat" is one of my favorite NBA basketball team. I hope that I can see an amazing basketball match. The second day, my friends and I will go to the South Beach. We will enjoy the sunshine and swimming. I like to feel the warm air on my skin. That's so comfortable. The third day, my friends and I will go to the downtown in Miami, I will buy some souvenirs for my friends. Finally, we will finish the Miami trip and start the Orlando trip.

        The first day that we come to Orlando, we will visit the Disneyland. I like cartoon about Disney animals so much, so I believe that I will like there. The second day, my friends and I will go to the Universal Studios. We will catch a glance our favorite actor and stroll along Rodeo Drive. Finally, we will finish the Orlando trip and come back to New Paltz.

       In sum I will have an awesome vacation and it will give me a deep impression. I can not wait to start my vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are so excited! Have fun in Florida, Xin! Maybe I will see you! Sarah

    ReplyDelete